Content Creation Agency.
These days creating catchy and unique content has become one of the big challenges for companies. Rather than depending on one professional individual, they have started taking the help of agencies to curate impressive content. If you are an excellent writer, then you may consider starting this as one of the best business to start in 2020.
As a content marketer, you need to create relevant and valuable content for your own business so that you can attract the attention of the target customers. You may choose any means to deliver content like videos, infographics, webpage, blogs, etc.
What is a Content Creator?
A content creator is responsible for the ideation and creation of content that connects a brand or entity to its prospective audience. Content creation encapsulates copywriting, design, production and other media that provide value and connect you to your target audience. Matching search intent and providing value (to the consumer and brand) is the foundation of successful content creation.
What Does A Content Creator Do?
Content creators produce work on a variety of platforms including social media, blogs, podcasts, video platforms, case studies, white papers, infographics and more. This, of course, just scratches the surface of what content creators do. Depending on where you work and where your audience is, your responsibilities will vary widely. Some of these tasks could include:
- Brand Analysis: Evaluating a brand from top to bottom including their tone and voice, design style, strengths, weaknesses, competitors’ strategies and potential content strategies with the most value based on calculating content’s ROI.
- Content Ideation: You may be asked to flex your creative muscles through brainstorming relevant and engaging content that will deliver results.
- Project Management: Many digital content producers are also tasked with managing the projects they’re helping create—a skillset that will serve you in many different scenarios.
- Copywriting and Research: Copywriting encompasses a wide range of content types from engaging social media captions, to long-form blog posts, to synthesizing year-long studies into a digestible case study.
- Design and Visuals: Great design or photography is crucial to elevate content and gel with the brand persona. Design can make a huge difference in the shareability of an asset, because a picture is worth a thousand words, right?
- Videography: Platforms like YouTube and TikTok have opened new paths to connect with your audience, rank and tie content directly to products through video demonstrations and reviews.
- Editing: This is a crucial skill that applies to copywriting, videography and design. The ability to cut down your work, catch flaws or typos and produce polished deliverables keeps clients happy and work coming your way.
- SEO: Web content writers should be well versed in the basics of SEO and apply them to their pieces for the best visibility. SEO isn’t only a part of the copy game, video SEO and imagery optimizations help content rank.
- Promotion: Once the content is created you’ll want to make sure that it reaches as many relevant targets as possible. This final, but very important step in the content process could include manual link building, crafting an email for subscribers, PR pitches or social engagement.
Choosing a business is totally a personal decision. You may find a lot of other possibilities, but coming up with some small business ideas that yield higher profits is little tricky. So, choose your passion from the above list and turn your dream into reality.